INFORMATION FORM ON THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Roys Mounting provides basic information on the protection of personal data transferred below.
Roys Mounting submits the following explanations to the attention of our visitors, customers, third parties who use our website and / or mobile applications in order to fulfill the lighting obligation arising from Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK) numbered 6698. Roys Mounting reserves the right to update this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) numbered 6698 published in the Official Gazette dated 07.04.2016 and numbered 29677, any information (personal data) obtained / to be obtained by our company that has the title of data controller or that you share / will share by our company, within the framework and in the manner stipulated in the aforementioned Law, and any transaction performed on your information, including obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, disclosing, transferring, making your information accessible by automatic or non-automatic means, "processing personal data. We inform you that it means ". In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes provisions on the protection of personal data. In some cases, criminal sanctions have been stipulated for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No.5237. On the other hand, data must be collected and used in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law on Consumer Protection No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
All relevant national / international legislation, including the Law on the Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime No.5549, the Law on Extending the Use of Tax Identification Number 4358, and secondary regulations published by national / international competent authorities based on these or related to these or its activities to fulfill its obligations (identification, information retention, reporting, information, etc.) and commitments within the scope of the contracts to which it is a party; Your personal data are processed by our company for purposes such as the establishment of contracts for all kinds of products and services you request from our company and the arrangement of all other records and documents (in paper or electronic media), the provision of such products and services, and for legal reasons.
WHAT PURPOSE CAN ROYS MOUNTING USE PERSONAL DATA?
Roys Mounting will be able to record, store, update, disclose to third parties, transfer, classify and process your personal information where and to the extent permitted by legislation.
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
• Confirming the identity information of the shopper / shopper through the website / mobile applications,
• To record the address and other necessary information for communication,
• To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, and to be able to provide the necessary information,
• To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis of processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
• To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Distance Sales Contract and the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
• Providing information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with the legislation,
• To provide a better shopping experience to our customers, to provide information to our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in "taking into account the interests of our customers" and to convey campaigns through various channels,
• To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to get to know our customers who shop from the website and / or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic and / or physical environment through contracted organizations,
• To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
• To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions regarding our services,
• To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation,
• The data provided by our customers who make transactions from the website or mobile applications through the Roys Mounting website and / or mobile application are processed by Roys Mounting in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation.
Roys Mounting will collect, process, share with third parties, and securely, in order to provide better service to its visitors through its website and / or mobile application, and within the framework of its legal obligation, provided that it is not used for the purposes and scope specified in this Statement on Protection of Personal Data. will hide.
• Roys Mounting stores information collected through its website and / or mobile app via log files, blank gif files, and / or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences.
• Roys Mounting, website and / or mobile application to provide you with special promotions, promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the website or mobile application for you and / or to determine your preferences; It can monitor your browsing information on the site and / or your usage history on the site.
• Roys Mounting may match the information collected from you on the site at different times, such as information collected online and offline through the website and / or mobile application, and use this information together with information obtained from other sources such as third parties.
PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA CAN BE TRANSFERRED FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW
Your personal data is permitted by all the above-mentioned national / international legislation and / or persons or entities (judicial and administrative authorities, other official institutions and organizations and individuals), indirect / direct domestic / foreign subsidiaries or affiliates, domestic / international / international, where services / support / consultancy is received or cooperated by our company or which is a project / program / financing partner, public / private institutions and organizations, companies and other third persons or organizations.
METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Personal data shared with Roys Mounting is under the supervision and control of Roys Mounting. Roys Mounting has undertaken the responsibility as a data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of information in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, infiltration tests are periodically conducted in accordance with international and national technical standards regarding data privacy, and we inform you that we always update our data processing policies in this context.
For the legal reasons explained above, your personal data can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through our Company's Head Office Units, Branches, stores, internet branch, call center and all other similar channels, automatically or non-automatically.
PROVIDED IN THE ARTICLE 28 OF THE KVKK, "EXCLUSIONS", RIGHTS UNDER ARTICLE 11 OF THE Aforementioned Law.
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
• Learning whether it is processed or not,
• Requesting information if it has been processed,
• Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
• To know the third persons to whom they are transferred at home / abroad,
• Requesting correction if incomplete / incorrectly processed,
• Request to be deleted / destroyed within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
• Requesting the third parties to be notified of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e),
• Object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively with automatic systems,
• We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to the processing in violation of KVKK.
• By applying to our company,
• To learn whether your personal data is processed, if it has been processed, the relevant information, the purpose of processing and whether it is used for this purpose and third parties in the country or abroad to whom the data is transferred
• If your personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, requesting their correction, deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law, and notification of the transactions made by our company to third parties to whom the information is transferred,
• In the event that a result occurs against you due to the analysis of your personal data exclusively with automated systems, you have the right to object to this and to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing.
It is possible to use your rights under this article as of 07.10.2016, which is the effective date of the regulation, and we reserve the right to demand from you the expenses to be made by our company in order to fulfill your requests according to the tariff specified in the 13th article of the KVKK titled "Application to the data controller".