Our customers who use this shopping site and shop are deemed to have accepted the following terms:
The web pages on our site and all pages linked to it belong to the Roys Mounting brand at www.roysmounting.com and are operated by it. While you (the "User") use all the services offered on the site, you are subject to the following conditions, by using and continuing to use the service on the site; You are deemed to have accepted that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract in accordance with the laws you are bound to, that you are over the age of 18, that you have read and understood this contract and that you are bound by the terms written in the contract.
This contract is indefinite, imposes rights and obligations on the contractual site to the parties, and when the parties accept / approve this contract online or unfortunately, they declare and undertake that they will fulfill the mentioned rights and obligations in full, correct, timely, within the conditions demanded in this contract. .
1. The company always reserves the right to make changes on prices and offered products and services.
2. The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services subject to the contract, except for technical failures.
3. The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain their source code, otherwise, he will be liable for damages incurred by third parties, and legal and criminal action will be taken.
4. The user accepts that he / she will only be responsible for the damages incurred due to incomplete and incorrect information he / she has given while becoming a member of the site, in case of giving false information and in the event of a breach of this contract by the Member, the company may terminate its membership unilaterally without the need for any notice or warning.
5. The name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the Internet service provider used by the company to access the site for the improvement and development of the website and / or within the framework of the legal legislation, the date and time accessed to the site, the pages accessed while on the site and the Web that provides direct connection to the site. Some information such as the internet address of the website can be collected. The user agrees to the collection of this information.
6. The user, in his activities within the site, in any part of the site or in his communications, is against the general morality and the law, which violates the rights of the third parties, is misleading, offensive, obscene, pornographic, damaging the personality rights, against copyright, promoting illegal activities It accepts that it will not produce or share content. Otherwise, he is entirely responsible for the damage that may occur and in this case, the 'Site' authorities reserve the right to suspend, terminate such accounts, and to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share this information with the authorities in case of requests for information about the activity or user accounts from the judicial authorities.
7. Relationship of the members of the site with each other or with third parties is their own responsibility.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
2.1. All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method on this Site belong to the site operator and owner firm or the person concerned and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not grant any rights to the intellectual property rights in question.
2.2. The information on the site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and / or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the site cannot be used on another website without permission. In the event of such a breach, the user will be responsible for the amount of compensation demanded from the company for damages incurred by third parties and any other liabilities, including but not limited to court costs and attorneys' fees.
3. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
3.1. The company will not disclose the personal information transmitted by the users through the site to third parties. This personal information; It includes all kinds of other information to identify the User such as person's name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be briefly referred to as "Confidential Information".
3.2. User, promotion, advertisement, campaign, promotion, announcement etc. It accepts and declares that the company that owns the Site approves to share its communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its affiliates or group companies to which it is affiliated, and to receive electronic messages for itself or its affiliates, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile and to conduct statistical studies.
3.3 The user has the right to cancel the consent given by this contract without any justification. The company takes the cancellation process immediately and avoids the user from receiving electronic messages within 3 (three) business days.
3.4 Confidential Information may only be disclosed to the public authorities in cases where such information is requested by the official authorities and in cases where it is necessary to make a statement to the authorities in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force.
4. NO WARRANTY:
THIS CONTRACT ARTICLE SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS IS" AND ALSO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE.
5. REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
The user must provide correct, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User.
The user is responsible for the password and account security on the site and third party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
Not under the control of the parties; Natural disasters, fires, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, popular movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet malfunctions, power outages (hereinafter referred to as "Force Majeure"). If the obligations become inaccessible by the parties, the parties are not responsible for this, and the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended during this period.
7. INTEGRITY AND APPLICABILITY OF THE AGREEMENT
If one of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the remainder of the contract remains valid.
8. CHANGES TO THE CONTRACT
The company may change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract at any time, in whole or in part. The changes will be effective from the date they are published on the site. It is the user's responsibility to follow the changes. By continuing to benefit from the services offered, the user is deemed to have accepted these changes.
All notifications to be sent to the parties related to this Agreement will be made through the Company's known e-mail address and the e-mail address specified in the user's membership form. The user accepts that the address he specified while becoming a member is the valid notification address, that he will notify the other party in writing within 5 days if it changes, otherwise the notifications to be made to this address will be deemed valid.
10. EVIDENCE AGREEMENT
In any disputes that may arise between the parties for transactions related to this contract, the parties' books, records and documents and computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Civil Procedure Law No. 6100, and the user agrees not to object to these records.
11. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
Istanbul (Central) Courthouse Courts and Execution Offices are authorized to resolve any disputes arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.